Here is the problem most people don’t know what a blog is nor how to start a blog free. See the start a blog free review 2019 below.
- Come up with a list of interests.
- Know what not to blog about.
- Consider your blog’s intention.
- Check out other blogs in your category.
- Brainstorm blog specifics.
We will change that let’s take a look at what your reading right now it is called a blog.
A blog is just you writing about something or anything. It could be about a serious issue.
But mainly you want to write about how can you help someone that is struggling with a problem.
Other problems people have with starting a blog they tend to take bad advice to make a quick decision to buying this, then that, and then over here.
Most people do not realize its a simple solution to buying everywhere and what you will want most is everything under one roof.
Your cost may amount to under $109.00 for some hosting companies it may be more for the yearly plan.
Most online hosting companies may charge you for hosting, domain names, and you will want the privacy option.
I will always recommend the one shop, under one roof option. Plus you get 25 free subdomain and 25 additional domains.
Let’s face it when you’re looking to purchase a domain name you will get limited help and support for your hosting company.
What if you can get answers at anytime day or night almost like 24 hours a day? What about getting questions answered immediately.
These are the basic ideas on starting and writing a blog. Now for the fun part where can you start writing your blogs?
The best place to get all you need under one roof.
- You need a blog site or website
- You need hosting
- Domain Names
- Unlimited Domain Names Searches
- Keyword Research Tool
- Get extra website free
- Get additional websites for free
- Start For Free
- Take the Tour
- Take it for a Test Drive
- Explore the community campus.
Most companies don’t give you access to their work station or platform here you get in.
You can start for free no cost. (BUT YOU ONLY HAVE SEVEN DAYS TO TOUR).
After the tour you will pay $49.00 per month or $359 for yearly.
Plus additional services
- How to build your online business 101
- Certification Training
- Classroom Video training
- Unlimited Keyword research
- Ways to monetize your website and blogs.
- Extra training
- Live Weekly training every Friday with Jay.
- Help Center
- Live Chat
It's fun and exciting learning something new
You will rub elbows with successful business owners and Professionals from all over the world.
You will get HOSTING you can try it out today and remember you only have seven days to learn as much as possible.
Your free blog will be a subdomain the top in online domains you start to learn before you’re ready to start earning.
No start earning income off blogs their first time creating a blog listen to the experts on this and don’t be scammed by getting rich schemes.
When you learn with your starter blog, then you will find a domain name and transfer your subdomain to your newly purchased domain name.
You will be given instruction and see the helpful video training to help you use keywords to help you choose the right Domain Name.
When you choose a DOMAIN NAME, you want the best name that will have some searches attached to it.
Using the Keyword Tool, you will find many names you like and can see if those names are available.
Using the subdomain checker or domain checker, It will let you which titles are available in .com, .org, and net.
- Once again don’t be scammed by the hosting and domain purchase companies.
- You will pay more when they add all the other fees and things they want you to buy.
- You will have the option to have all you need under one roof. The major point is the Privacy you need.
- Plus more. SEE THE REVIEW
How to earn money by your blog?
You will need two items to start a domain name and hosting company there is no way around this fact.
When setting an online store or web portal, the most crucial part of the puzzle is deciding on the platform that you’ll be using to power the site.
WordPress features atop among the options you have.
The next thing to consider will be where to host your web content – and taking into account the countless number of options that you have, this is where you’re likely to suffer from analysis paralysis.
Imagine digging into an endless list of options, trying to settle on that one solution that you can bank on for your sanity and peace of mind.
When your site finally goes live, and there’s heavy traffic trickling in, the last thing you want to experience is some unwarranted downtime.
The same insight you gain about additional benefits and the level of customer service — and that’s beside the price and the web hosting resources the company uses.
After, seeing the potential, how do the three big players – Blue host, WPX, and WP hosting — stack against each other?
Which one of the three options trumps the other two in terms of quality and all the other crucial factors?
Well, to find out more about these three web hosting companies, you might want to read the rest of this article:
Here are a few TOP web hosting sites with 7 days free to 3 months free service.
Learning how to get a business opportunities for any size or type of business with this hosting company is far greater than the average hosting company.
- Blue host is one of the most popular web hosting companies, billed for stacking one of the easiest-to-use interfaces you’ll ever find.
- Their panel comes infused with a billing area, thus making it the one-stop-shop for controlling almost everything relating to your hosting services.
- The Blue host calls it ‘an enhanced panel,’ and as you’re soon to find it, it’s indeed everything it’s hoped.
Finding support on Blue host is a snap.
First, you have the option to check out its knowledge base, which comes with multiple avenues for digging out for as much info as it’s humanly possible for each topic.
They also have an intelligent recommendation system that you can use to find out which among the matter is most comprehensive.
Suffice to say, the Blue host is one of the most natural web hosting companies to use, and it facilitates that without sacrificing any of its powers.
The company also boasts the best server resources, where their hardware is powered by SSD storage from one of the best SSD manufacturers the industry has to offer.
You also have the option to migrate your host to the cloud or a dedicated server with so much ease should there be a need for it.
They go on to keep your headaches to the bare minimum if any.
- The company’s uptime rate has been historically reliable. That’s pretty much due to their network uptime, which is pretty much impressive; and partly due to the quality of their hardware.
- However, most importantly, the company is reliable because of its technical support.
- Should something fail, then you can completely trust them to get on it right on time and fix it before it causes any severe damage.
- Blue host is one of the cheapest hosting companies you’ll ever come across, with their shared hosting charges going for as low as $3.95 per month and their VPS coming as little as $5 per month.
2. Wpx Hosting
You will be amazed how fast you will learn how to create a website and a blog.
Launched in 2013, WPX is one of the fastest rising hosting services you’ll ever come across.
However, unlike Blue host or any other hosting providers, the company focuses on providing WordPress managed hosting packages only – and not the usual shared hosting or VPS plans.
Worth mentioning is that some of the big brands you know host their sites on WPX, and it’s all because their hosting services boast excellent server performance and some real value for money, particularly for those with heavy traffic.
- WPX uses free SSDs for storage, which is much faster and happens to offer excellent performance.
- Their security is also much better than the standard HDD drives.
- That means your site is bound to perform much better, with a beefed up security system.
Free SSL certificate
- WPX offers a free SSL certificate to every single one of the sites that’s hosted by them.
- Even better, the company goes out of the way to make it easy for you to set it up with just a few simple clicks of a button.
- Migrating your WordPress site from one web host to another can be a bit tedious.
- However, WPX makes in a cinch.
While other hosting companies will be charging you to migrate your web content to their servers, WPX does it for free.
Other key features:
- Free backups
- Custom c-panel
- Money back guarantee
- 99.95% uptime
WPX pricing plan may be a bit costly (starting at$20.83 per month), but it’s worth it due to the quality of the hosting services they provide.
3. WA Hosting
You can learn how to earn money from a blogs and get the latest help and support. The perfect platform to start a business online.
Other Great Features;
- Online chat rooms (Live 24hour chat)
- No hidden fees
- Website Design Training
- 1.5 million Business Members helping you
- Keyword Tools and Resources
- Affiliate Marketing Training
- Help you Monetize your Website
- Teach you the basics of SEO
4. WordPress Engine Hosting
You will learn to create website free and use thousands of themes for your website.
You need to start planning your name and here is the tool to help you look for your website domain name or your blog site name.
If you have any questions, and comments please leave them below.